|By Business Wire||
|January 5, 2013 07:39 PM EST||
Canopy (www.canopyco.com), an innovative technology company that listens to and anticipates mobile market needs, today announced it will introduce its Sensus™ touch-sensitive iPhone case to the global technology community at the International CES show to be held here January 8-11, 2013.
Canopy's booth number is 53009 in the LVH iLounge Pavilion.
The company will also appear at the "CES Unveiled" press event on Sunday, January 6 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Canopy developed the Sensus™ case to revolutionize the smartphone interface experience by adding touch sensitivity to the back and right side of the case. Sensus™ expands the way consumers interact with their smartphones.
"We're excited to share our new technology with partners, the press, and consumers at CES," said Andrew Kamin-Lyndgaard, Canopy's founder and CEO. "There's no better place for the industry's movers-and-shakers to meet innovators like Canopy and experience firsthand how consumer technology is advancing."
Canopy (www.canopyco.com), based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, is an innovative technology firm founded in 2008 that listens to and anticipates mobile market needs. This responsive relationship leads Canopy to keen innovative insights that help technology evolve more quickly – from smart consumer products and applications to software development kits for developers. At Canopy, a core tenet that stands behind all the company's apps and accessories is "function drives fashion," for the express purpose of expanding the consumer's portable device experience. The company's online press kit is available at www.canopyco.com/press. The product web site is www.getSensus.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher