|By JCN Newswire||
|January 5, 2013 03:34 PM EST||
The new service, "docomo M2M Platform," will connect M2M communication lines in over 200 countries with a unified Web interface, which corporate customers will combine with M2M solutions for purposes such as the worldwide management of vehicle or construction machinery fleets.
Conventional M2M platforms must be customized to each local mobile operator's communication line, thus requiring a separate platform in each country. With docomo M2M Platform, however, customers can eliminate the cost of operating multiple M2M platforms.
The new offering utilizes the M2M platform of Jasper Wireless, Inc., a U.S.-based company with a proven track record of providing M2M infrastructure to telecommunications carriers worldwide.
Additional features made possible by docomo M2M Platform's convenient Web interface include:
- Remote activation and deactivation of communication lines
- Basic diagnosis of communication failures.
About NTT DOCOMO
NTT DOCOMO is a world-leading mobile operator and growing provider of comprehensive services centered on mobility. The company serves over 60 million customers in Japan via advanced wireless networks, including a nationwide 3G network and one of the world's first commercial LTE networks. Leveraging its unique capabilities as a mobile operator, DOCOMO is a leading developer of cutting-edge technologies for NFC mobile payments, mobile GPS, mobile TV, intuitive mobile assistance, environmental monitoring, smart grids and much more. Overseas, the company provides technical and operational expertise to eight mobile operators and other partner companies. NTT DOCOMO is listed on the Tokyo (9437), London (NDCM) and New York (DCM) stock exchanges. Please visit www.nttdocomo.com for more information.
Source: NTT DOCOMO
Eijun Tanaka or So Hiroki International PR Public Relations Department Tel: +81-3-5156-1366 Fax: +81-3-5501-3408 Website: www.nttdocomo.com Inquiries may also be made through the following URL: http://www.nttdocomo.com/contact
Copyright 2012 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher