|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 11:03 PM EST||
SEOUL, South Korea, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- THINKWARE, the representative Korean business in CAR PND and DVR areas, is to join 'CES 2013' scheduled to be held on January 8th in Las Vegas, US and to unveil the Quad Core Tablet PC 'T10Q' as well as the CAR DVR supporting Full HD video recording and the PND with a built in 'AIR MAP'.
THINKWARE, well known for the 'INAVI' brand, is a car electronics manufacturer occupying 60% of the market share in Korea through development of diversified HW and SW including Tablet PC.
The Quad Core Tablet PC 'T10Q' to be launched by THINKWARE in this CES 2013 for the first time is a product with a configuration of Quad Core Exynos 1.4Ghz CPU, 1280X800 pixel LCD and Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean), belonging to the top of the line in the aspect of the hardware and the software specification.
Along with launching of the new products in this exhibition, THINKWARE is searching for new possibilities in the niche market for Tablet PC such as B2B, education industry, etc. as well.
THINKWARE is also equipped with the OEM capabilities for supplying products tailored to various requirements from the clients through diverse lineups of Quad Core, Dual Core, and Single Core ranging from 10 inches through 8 inches LCD. THINKWARE is providing a HW performance optimized to educational environment, Google CTS certification and various customized options for each country.
THINKWARE is also to disclose the 'BLACK FXD700 MACH', which is the top of the line CAR DVR capable of Full HD video recording. This is a product that has been optimized to the car environment through the car electronics technology accumulated by THINKWARE for the past 15 years.
THINKWARE's technological competence and the excellence of its products may be affirmed at 'LVCC, North Hall – 1525' in this '2013 International CES'.
Contact: BEOMSOEK SHIM, 201-912-6745, email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks