|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 05:59 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Avatar Energy Ltd. ("Avatar" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:AVG) announces that it has received final approval from the TSX Venture Exchange with respect to the sale of its working interest in properties located in the Pembina Strawberry Creek for cash gross proceeds of approximately $1.8 million (the "Transaction") less required adjustments. All closing and trust conditions with respect to the Transaction have been satisfied or waived.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Avatar Energy Ltd.
Mr. Alan D. Jack, P. Eng
President & Chief Executive Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks