|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 05:59 PM EST||
NORTH CHICAGO, Illinois, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV), a global biopharmaceutical company, today declared the Company's first quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share.
The cash dividend is payable Feb. 15, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on Jan. 15, 2013.
AbbVie began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Jan. 2, 2013 under the symbol "ABBV" and was also added to the S&P 500 Index.
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. AbbVie combines the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and structure of a long-established pharmaceutical leader. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases.
AbbVie aims to help patients live healthier lives and collaborate on sustainable healthcare solutions. In 2013, AbbVie will employ approximately 21,000 people worldwide and market medicines in more than 170 countries. For further information on the company and its people, portfolio and commitments, please visit www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter or view careers on our Facebook or LinkedIn page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher