|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 05:11 PM EST||
SHORT HILLS, N.J., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Investors Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISBC), announced that it expects to report earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012, on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at approximately 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). A copy of the news release will be immediately available on its web site, www.myinvestorsbank.com.
The Company also announced that it will host an earnings conference call on Friday, February 1, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (ET).
Toll-free dial-in: (888) 317-6016
International dial-in: 1 (412) 317-6016
Internet access to the call (listen only) will be available on the Company's web site at www.myinvestorsbank.com by going to Investor Relations and clicking on Webcast. The call will be archived on the Company's website for a period of one year.
A telephone replay will be available beginning on February 1, 2013 from 1:00 p.m. (ET) through May 2, 2013, 9:00 a.m. (ET).
Replay # (Domestic): (877) 344-7529 PIN Code: 10023420
Replay # (International): 1 (412) 317-0088 PIN Code: 10023420
Investors Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Investors Bank. As of September 30, 2012, the Company reported assets of $11.5 billion and currently operates from its corporate headquarters in Short Hills, New Jersey, and had eighty seven branch offices located throughout New Jersey and New York.
SOURCE Investors Bancorp, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher