|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 05:06 PM EST||
FEDERAL WAY, Wash., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Weyerhaeuser Company (NYSE: WY) will release fourth quarter 2012 results on Friday, Jan. 25 before the market opens. The company will hold a live conference call at 7 a.m. Pacific (10 a.m. Eastern) the same day to discuss fourth quarter results.
To access the conference call from within North America, dial 877-296-9413 (access code – 86484844) at least 15 minutes prior to the call. Those calling from outside North America should dial 706-679-2458 (access code – 86484844). Replays will be available for one week at 855-859-2056 (access code – 86484844) from within North America and at 404-537-3406 (access code – 86484844) from outside North America.
The call is being webcast through Weyerhaeuser's Internet site at http://investor.weyerhaeuser.com and is accessible by selecting the "Q4 2012 Weyerhaeuser Co. Earnings Conference Call" link.
The webcast is available through the Thomson StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.fulldisclosure.com, Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson's password-protected site, StreetEvents (www.streetevents.com).
Weyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest forest products companies, began operations in 1900. We grow and harvest trees, build homes and make a range of forest products essential to everyday lives. We manage our timberland on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. At the end of 2011, we employed approximately 12,800 employees in 11 countries. We have customers worldwide and generated $6.2 billion in sales from continuing operations in 2011. Our stock trades on the New York Stock exchange under the symbol WY. Learn more at www.weyerhaeuser.com.
SOURCE Weyerhaeuser Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks