|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
CLAYTON, Mo., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Olin Corporation (NYSE: OLN) announced today that on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time, Joseph Rupp, Chairman, President and CEO; John Fischer, Senior Vice President and CFO; John McIntosh, Senior Vice President, Operations; and Larry Kromidas, Assistant Treasurer and Director, Investor Relations will review Olin Corporation's fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings results. Prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer period.
A press release, including financial statements and segment information, will be released after the market closes on Monday, January 28, 2013. The release will be available on Bloomberg News, Reuters, Dow Jones News Service and Olin's website.
The call will be webcast live on our corporate website www.olin.com and will be accessible under the Conference Call icon. Listeners should log on to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call. The webcast will remain available for play back on our website following the earnings call for 90 days. You may choose to listen to the conference call by dialing 800-860-2442 (Canadian callers, please dial 866-605-3852; International callers, please dial 412-858-4600); no pass code is required. A telephonic replay of this conference call will be available beginning at noon (ET) for 30 days by calling 877-344-7529 (Canadian and International callers, please dial 412-317-0088), using a pass code of 10023286.
Olin Corporation is a manufacturer concentrated in three business segments: Chlor Alkali Products, Chemical Distribution and Winchester. Chlor Alkali Products, with nine U.S. manufacturing facilities and one Canadian manufacturing facility, produces chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, bleach products and potassium hydroxide. Chemical Distribution manufactures bleach products and distributes caustic soda, bleach products, potassium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid. Winchester, with its principal manufacturing facilities in East Alton, IL and Oxford, MS, produces and distributes sporting ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
Click here for more information on Olin.
SOURCE Olin Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks