|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Please note the correction below to our press release titled "Baytex to Present At BMO Unconventional Resources Conference" which was distributed on January 2, 2013. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The corrected presentation time is underlined in the press release below.
Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX:BTE) (NYSE:BTE) is pleased to announce that Derek Aylesworth, Chief Financial Officer, and Marty Proctor, Chief Operating Officer, will be presenting at the BMO Unconventional Resources Conference on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 1:30pm EST in New York City, New York. Interested parties can listen to a live webcast and view the presentation slides via the following URL:
A replay will be available on the Baytex website, www.baytex.ab.ca, for six months following the presentation.
Baytex Energy Corp. is a dividend-paying oil and gas corporation based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Williston Basin in the United States. Approximately 88% of Baytex's production is weighted toward crude oil, with a particular emphasis on heavy oil. Baytex pays a monthly dividend on its common shares which are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BTE. For further information about Baytex, please visit our website at www.baytex.ab.ca.
Baytex Energy Corp.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Toll Free: 1-800-524-5521
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks