|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 03:53 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Investing in oil and gas is a hot topic in investment circles, but also one that is fraught with misgivings on the part of investors who are unsure of the future of energy programs. While investing in oil wells may seem a sure money-making venture, there are some facts of which potential investors should be aware. Any investment can lose value, but the more care an investor takes in choosing investments, the more he or she limits potential exposure.
US Emerald Energy utilizes the highest levels of technology in investment predictions and stands behind its customers who wish to invest in oil or gas drilling, exploration, or recovery. US Emerald Energy always wants to give clients the best information and help them make the best possible returns on investment and is committed to practices that give clients these results. US Emerald Energy also works with clients to discover the best tax advantages for their investments.
US Emerald Energy has been in business for over 20 years and has a Better Business Bureau rating of A+, the highest rating given to businesses. All investing in oil wells is 100 percent tax deductible, making these investments a good option for those concerned about tax implications. Oil and energy investments provide potential monthly income for many years or a lifetime, making them a steady source of profit, and US Emerald Energy only invests in solid well-drilling or recovery operations, never in wildcat schemes.
US Emerald Energy makes investing safe by the use of technologically-advanced methodology that begins with assessment of 50 to 100 different oil and gas prospects each year. US Emerald Energy selects only the most solid opportunities through an exhaustive fact-checking process that does everything possible to insure the viability of a project for potential investors.
US Emerald Energy was founded in 1992, and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. The company boasts a trusted team of knowledgeable experts, with years of experience in the oil and gas industry. US Emerald Energy can be contacted at 1-800-783-9059 or by visiting the company's website, www.usemeraldenergy.com for more information on investing in oil drilling and wells.Media Contact:
Mike Slavin US Emerald Energy, 1-800-783-9059, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE US Emerald Energy
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London