|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 03:47 PM EST||
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- An ever-increasing number of reports show the housing marketing has been improving through the end of 2012. RE/MAX Woodlands is optimistic about the 2013 housing market as families begin the New Year with a search for the perfect home. Homeowners who have been waiting to list their homes until the market recovers may find that the New Year is the best time of all to try to sell their Woodlands homes.
Woodlands Offers Custom Homes for Buyers in 2013
For buyers looking for Woodlands custom homes, the market has never been so friendly. Buyers have dozens of options, one of which is sure to meet their every need and desire in a new home. RE/MAX Woodlands is ready to serve both buyers and sellers in this rising new market.
RE/MAX remains the number-one brokerage firm for custom homes in Woodlands and Spring. Buyers consistently give RE/MAX Woodlands the highest marks in customer satisfaction and note that RE/MAX agents work hard to find every buyer the perfect home. Home owners who list with RE/MAX Woodlands know that they will receive unparalleled service and quick turnaround on their properties with the strong RE/MAX network of brokers and agents to keep their homes visible in the buyer's market.
RE/MAX Woodlands maintains a strong commitment not only to selling homes in this area but also to building strong communities. RE/MAX Woodlands associates contribute to the Children's Miracle Network which supports the Texas Children's Hospital, as well as holding positions in local chambers of commerce, non-profit organizations, and boards of industry.
RE/MAX Woodlands associates have a passion for serving the public and the industry with exceptional, professional work. RE/MAX associates give every sale and every home the personal attention that customers expect and deserve.
RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring, Sterling Ridge is located at 6620 Woodlands Parkway, The Woodlands, Texas. Clients who wish to list a home or to view current listings can call 281-367-7770 or visit the company's website.
Media Contact: Brian Parker Re/MAX The Woodlands & Spring, 281-367-7770, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Re/MAX The Woodlands & Spring
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks