|By Marketwire .||
|January 4, 2013 03:43 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Hard Creek Nickel Corporation (the "Company") (TSX:HNC) today announces that pursuant to its Stock Option Plan, approved by the Toronto Stock Exchange, the Company will be granting 2,650,000 stock options to certain Consultants, Directors, Officers and Employees, exercisable at $0.10 per share, expiring January 4, 2018.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Hard Creek Nickel Corporation,
Mark Jarvis, President
HARD CREEK NICKEL CORPORATION
The TSX does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of this news release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks