|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 02:15 PM EST||
NEW HAVEN, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Woodbridge International is pleased to announce the sale of its client, Greenwich, Connecticut-based Leslie's Jewelry Manufacturing Corporation to Quality Gold, Inc., based in Fairfield, Ohio.
In business for over 40 years, Leslie's is an importer of finished gold jewelry from the finest manufacturers in Italy and around the world to supply independent retail jewelers and chain stores across the country. Leslie's specializes in providing gold and silver/gold combination jewelry such as chains, bracelets, earrings and bangles.
"The timing is right for this relationship," said Andy Ban, president of Leslie's, in an announcement of the deal. "Quality Gold is a great fit and will keep the Leslie's brand moving forward."
Quality Gold serves over 30,000 retailers, offering customers over 136,000 unique and 100,000 special order jewelry and gift products. The company operates with 350 employees and maintains a state-of-the-art distribution facility.
In his company's announcement of the acquisition, Michael Langhammer, CEO of Quality Gold, said, "We are pleased to welcome Leslie's into the Quality Gold family of brands. We expect the Leslie's brand to allow us to build upon our market leadership position in gold jewelry, and continue to position Quality Gold as the leading player in the wholesale marketplace."
Woodbridge International, founded in 1993, is an innovative, marketing-driven M&A firm headquartered in New Haven, CT. The firm serves clients from its 10 North American offices and locations in the Netherlands, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and Honduras.
203-389-8400 ext. 201
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks