|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 02:02 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Elissa Resources Ltd. ("Elissa" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:ELI)(OTCQX:ELSRF) reported today that at the request of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) the Company confirms that management is unaware of any material change in its operations. The Company is currently planning 2013 work programs and is also reviewing several acquisition opportunities and strategic partnership opportunities. Elissa will announce any material developments as they occur in future news releases.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Elissa Resources Ltd.
Paul McKenzie, President and CEO
About Elissa Resources Ltd.
Elissa Resources is advancing its 100% owned Thor heavy and light rare earth element (REE) project in Nevada, 28 km (17 miles) east of Molycorp Minerals' Mountain Pass REE deposit and processing facility, California. Elissa also owns a 100% interest in the Ulysses REE Project located in eastern Idaho and south-western Montana.
Statements in this press release other than purely historical information, including statements relating to the Company's future plans, objectives or expected results, constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on numerous assumptions and are subject to the risks and uncertainties inherent in the Company's business, including risks inherent in mineral exploration and development, and uncertainties in connection with anticipated commodity prices for minerals, growth of worldwide market demand, exploration capital requirements, length of asset life and availability of qualified personnel, among others. As a result, actual results may vary materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.
"Neither The TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher