|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Capitalizing on current news and trends is one of the most successful marketing campaign tactics for any business – if done right. In 2012 a number of companies successfully capitalized on news stories by leveraging social media, while others did things that were a little bit more unconventional.
From Samsung to JetBlue, we've highlighted 10 companies whose campaigns were truly remarkable and unforgettable – they are definitely worth a second look!
HubSpot.com - HubSpot software is the most powerful, tightly integrated and comprehensive marketing software available, putting personalized inbound marketing into the hands of any business. Over 8,000 companies in 56 countries use our software to create lovable inbound marketing to attract, nurture and convert leads into an accelerating stream of new customers and revenue. HubSpot has been named one of the most promising, fastest growing companies by Inc, Forbes and Deloitte for the best possible reason: customer results. HubSpot has 400 employees, was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, MA.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks