|By Marketwire .||
|January 4, 2013 01:11 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Today, Daniel Fox, President and CEO of Viceroy Homes Ltd. announced that, effective Dec. 21, 2012, the sale of the company was formally concluded to Canada Wood Frame Solutions Ltd. (CWFS).
Canada Wood Frame Solutions Ltd. is a Canadian-owned and operated organization based in western Canada. The company consists of principals from the finance and related wood frame and building industries, with global interests and experience.
"This represents great news for Viceroy Homes and all its employees," said Fox, emphasizing that "CWFS is committed to Viceroy Homes' growth strategy in the existing core markets of North America and Japan, and their global experience is also uniquely positioned to help us accelerate our recent success in the massive Chinese market."
Viceroy Homes Ltd. is a Canadian-based global leader in pre-engineered home manufacturing and construction in the residential and industrial sectors. Over its 56-year history, Viceroy has manufactured and shipped superior quality buildings to over 45 countries, including Japan, Russia and China, and is considered a leader in wood frame building technology.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks