|By Business Wire||
|January 4, 2013 12:15 PM EST||
WHO: Vidyo, Inc.
WHERE: 2013 Consumer Electronics Show, Las Vegas in the Alcatel-Lucent Booth #31412.
WHAT: Vidyo will be part of the ng Connect Program’s Connected Service Vehicle DEMO, to be unveiled at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show. The ng Connect Program, founded by Alcatel-Lucent (EURONEXT and NYSE: ALU), is a multi-industry ecosystem dedicated to the creation of the new generation connected user experience.
Vidyo’s visual communication and collaboration capabilities will be featured in several of ng Connect’s demos: The Connected Service Vehicle ( http://ngconnect.org/news/videos/video-connected-service-vehicle.html ), the Next Generation Energy “connected user experience” (enhanced communications between customers and utility companies), and the lightRadio Wi-Fi PD, an application that enables a central police department to visually communicate with officers in the field.
WHEN: January 8-11, 2013
INTERVIEWS and IMAGES:
Interviews with Vidyo spokespeople can be coordinated upon request.
Images and videos are also available upon request.
To request a free Vidyo trial, click here.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher