|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 12:14 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- J.F. Lehman & Company ("J.F. Lehman"), a leading middle-market private equity firm focused on the defense, aerospace and maritime sectors, announced today that certain of its investment affiliates have acquired IMECO, Inc. ("IMECO" or the "Company") of Iron Mountain, MI, in partnership with Company management.
IMECO is a leading independent domestic provider of turnkey marine electro-mechanical solutions for U.S Government and commercial customers. The Company's integrated maritime solutions include the design, engineering, planning, procurement and installation of HVAC, cargo handling, electric steering, propulsion and fire suppression systems for government and commercial vessels.
Roy Arnold, President of IMECO, stated, "J.F. Lehman & Company is an excellent partner for IMECO given the firm's unique expertise and relationships as well as capital to accelerate our growth. We look forward to continuing IMECO's proud history of providing innovative solutions to the maritime market."
"We are excited to be partnering with IMECO's management team," said Alex Harman, Partner at J.F. Lehman. "IMECO has built a highly respected brand name and outstanding reputation with U.S. shipyards by providing innovative, high quality engineered systems on a turnkey basis. The Company fits well with our firm's investment mandate and our existing portfolio of maritime services investments. We look forward to building on IMECO's tradition of success and expanding their position as a leading independent supplier of electro-mechanical solutions to the U.S. marine industry."
Gibson Dunn provided legal counsel to J.F. Lehman & Company. Ballard Spahr acted as legal counsel to IMECO, Inc.
About J.F. Lehman & Company
J.F. Lehman & Company is a leading middle-market private equity firm focused exclusively on the defense, aerospace, and maritime sectors. The firm has offices in New York and Washington.
For more information about J.F. Lehman & Company, please visit www.jflpartners.com.
SOURCE J.F. Lehman & Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks