|By Business Wire||
|January 4, 2013 12:14 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2bw2w/the_personal) has announced the addition of the "The Personal Cloud: Innovations and Trends 4Q 2012" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the marketplace for consumer cloud-based products and services, including the market players, regulatory issues, technologies, and market trends. The report defines the personal cloud and provides a classification scheme for cloud-based offerings.
It explores the evolution of the personal cloud across global regions and the market forces that will shape the future of this industry. It includes forecasts for personal cloud-based products and services through 2017.
Consumer-oriented cloud services have seen great innovation over the past year. However, companies throughout the industry have different perceptions of what is meant by the cloud,' said Brett Sappington, director of research, Parks Associates. As personal cloud services and product features are moving from future concept to current reality, there is a need to define the cloud' and understand the impact that these services and features will have on all aspects of the consumer technology marketplace.
Key Topics Covered:
The Bottom Line
1.0 Report Summary
1.1 Purpose and Scope of Report
1.2 Data Sources
2.0 Defining The Cloud
3.0 Market Analysis
3.1 Standalone Services
3.2 Products with Cloud Service Features
3.3 Ultraviolet and Digital Lockers
4.0 Future Industry Outlook
4.1 Consumer Interest
4.2 Regulatory and Privacy Issues
6.0 Implications and Recommendations
6.1 Service Providers / Operators
6.2 CE Manufacturers / Solution Providers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2bw2w/the_personal
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?