|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 12:11 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Blueprint Events is proud to announce the first annual Family Day GET TOGETHER event, hosted in partnership with Live Nation, to take place on Sunday February 10th, 2013. This new event was inspired by the newly implemented holiday Monday for 'Family Day' in BC, along with Blueprint's desire to establish an annual event dedicated to 'getting together' just as we do with family.
Since inception, Blueprint events has remained dedicated to bringing first class visual and sound production, A-list artists and unique, conceptual events to a loyal and constantly expanding fan base, which they consider and have treated as family. The GET TOGETHER event extends an invite to this family of fans to enjoy a world-class event on this new holiday long weekend in BC.
"At Blueprint we've always been driven and inspired by our friends and family, and we've conducted business that way going on 16 years now," explains Blueprint Founder Alvaro Prol.
"It's been said that friends are the family you choose. From our point of view as a company, our venues, employees, talent we book and all of those who have supported and followed us over the years - we consider them all a part of the Blueprint family. As a result, we thought it only fitting to invite them all for a 'get together' event on the new holiday long weekend in BC and hope to keep this tradition up year after year."
The inaugural event, held at the Pacific Coliseum, will feature headlining artists Above & Beyond, Hardwell, Morgan Page, Dyro and Dannic. An all ages event, GET TOGETHER will run from 7:00pm PST to 1:00am PST.
The announcement and ticket sales for GET TOGETHER follow hot on the heels of Blueprint's wildly successful Boxing Day event CONTACT, held at BC Place. GET TOGETHER and CONTACT join the ranks of the rapidly expanding EDM scene in Vancouver and Western Canada, in which Blueprint has led the course in producing events and securing top talent.
Tickets for GET TOGETHER went on sale on December 19, 2012 and further information on the event, can be found at http://get-together.ca/. More information on Blueprint Events can be found at www.blueprintevents.ca.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks