|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 12:08 PM EST||
OCEANSIDE, N.Y., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellman International, Inc., announced today that Frank D'Amelio, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting Ellman's results to date and growth strategies at the 6th Annual OneMedForum Conference on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
The OneMedForum Conference will be held January 7-9, 2013 in San Francisco, CA at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel.
About Ellman International, Inc.
Ellman International, Inc., a New York based manufacturer of medical devices serves the global aesthetic, multi-specialty surgical, dental and veterinary markets with a full complement of value-based advanced radiofrequency (RF) and laser products for precision surgical and aesthetic procedures. Ellman is recognized as a pioneer in the development of specialized radiofrequency technology for precision cutting, coagulating and tissue ablation in physician's offices, clinics and surgical centers. Ellman provides a wide range of products that are used in the non-surgical and surgical procedures in over 65 countries.
In 2009, the company leveraged the versatility of its unique radiofrequency platform and the legacy Surgitron® surgical line of products to develop the Pelleve® Wrinkle Reduction System. Pelleve is a revolutionary skin tightening system for non-ablative skin rejuvenation that can be performed in an hour or less, is pain free and is associated with no downtime for the patient. In 2012 Ellman enriched its aesthetic product portfolio by adding a line of laser and IPL systems with the acquisition of Sandstone™ Medical Technologies.
Ellman is primarily owned by Baird Capital Partners, Chicago, IL. For more information, visit www.ellman.com.
For additional information contact:
Senior Vice President Global Marketing
Ellman International, Inc.
SOURCE Ellman International, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?