|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 12:01 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), a diversified systems and services company in transportation and defense markets worldwide, today announced the company's participation in the Raymond James 12th Annual Government Services & Technology Summit on January 8, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
At the summit, John D. Thomas, Senior Vice President Finance and Corporate Development, will provide an overview and update of Cubic's businesses. The company's presentation slides will be made available later that day at the Investor Relations section of Cubic's website at www.cubic.com.
Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major business segments: Transportation Systems Defense Systems, and Mission Support Services. Cubic Transportation Systems is the world's leading provider of automated fare collection systems and services for public transit authorities. Cubic Defense Systems is a leading provider of realistic combat training systems, cyber technologies, asset tracking solutions, and defense electronics. Mission Support Services is a leading provider of training, operations, maintenance, technical, and other support services for U.S. and allied nations. For more information about Cubic, see the company's Web site at www.cubic.com.
Director Investor Relations
(858) 505 2907
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher