|By Marketwire .||
|January 4, 2013 10:40 AM EST||
HOLLYWOOD, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Big Screen Entertainment Group (PINKSHEETS: BSEG), a leading global entertainment and sales company, has commissioned the screenplay "SANTA IS REAL" by screenwriter Adam Cushman.
Described as wonderfully unique among Santa Claus films, "SANTA IS REAL" brings to life the journey of three children in search of the truth about the North Pole. The story chronicles their wild and funny adventures that leads to the discovery of the real magic of Christmas.
"Big Screen Entertainment, for the most part, has made a conscious decision to feature family friendly entertainment in our future productions," stated BSEG CEO Kimberley Kates.
"We love to be in the business of feel good films. Not only are they generally hugely successful, but they are consistent with BSEG's commitment to producing quality content," said Kates.
"SANTA IS REAL" tells a unique, family friendly story with a positive message that can translate into equally compelling programming consistent with the Big Screen Entertainment brand.
ABOUT BIG SCREEN ENTERTAINMENT - Big Screen Entertainment is a leading entertainment company with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, home entertainment, family entertainment, television, digital distribution and international sales.
Big Screen's films have premiered at the world's largest film festivals from Cannes, Sundance, Fantasporto to Sitges and can be found in every retail outlet in the country.
For more information:
A number of statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including timely development, and market acceptance of products and technologies, competitive market conditions, successful integration of acquisitions and the ability to secure additional sources of financing. When used in this press release, words such as "could," "plan," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "potential," "should," and similar expressions are forward-looking statements.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks