|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 09:46 AM EST||
ATLANTA, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coro Realty Advisors, LLC announces the execution of 6,392 SF of new leases at Sandy Springs Crossing Shopping Center located at 6690 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. New tenants include Moondog Growlers, Club Champion, Perk 'n Pooch, and Tune Up Barbershop.
According to Patti L. Pearlberg, Coro Realty's Vice President, "the success of LA Fitness, along with the completion of the Abernathy Road improvements, has drawn a great deal of attention to the shopping center from local, regional and national tenants. We are most excited about Club Champion, a custom golf club fitter and builder, originally founded in Chicago in 1995. The shop tenants we have attracted compliment LA Fitness and Hinton's Savvy Cellar, providing convenient services, easy access and excellent parking, for busy residents of the Sandy Springs area." According to Lindsay Douglas, Coro Realty's Senior Leasing Agent; "Sandy Springs Crossing is shaping up as a premier neighborhood shopping center centrally located in the heart of Sandy Springs, directly between the Perimeter and East Cobb submarkets."
Coro Realty Advisors, LLC was founded in 1997 and is synonymous with Atlanta and Southeastern real estate with intelligent real estate development and investment. With a commitment to smart growth, the urban landscape, and innovation, incorporating distinctive architectural designs and the latest in building trends and technology, Coro continues to demonstrate its leadership in the market with the successful execution of quality developments. The firm provides Asset Management, Property Management and Real Estate Advisory Services for a myriad of residential and commercial properties throughout the Southeastern United States.
For more information on this property please visit
http://www.cororealty.com/properties/sandy-springs-crossing or contact:
Coro Realty Advisors, LLC.
3715 Northside Parkway
400 Northcreek – Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30327
SOURCE Coro Realty Advisors, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks