|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 09:43 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Congressman Chaka Fattah (D-PA-02), the lead Democratic Appropriator for the Department of Commerce, issues this statement upon release of today's national employment report:
"The nation enters a new year and a new Presidential term with the economy continuing its solid, steady recovery. Thirty-four consecutive months of private sector job growth and almost six million new jobs created during that span show we're on the right path. This past month included strong gains in manufacturing and construction – a good sign. It is imperative for our new Congress to support President Obama's initiatives and enact job-creating policies that keep up the momentum."
SOURCE Office of Congressman Chaka Fattah
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher