|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 09:32 AM EST||
YONKERS, N.Y., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hudson Valley Holding Corp. (NYSE: HVB), parent of Hudson Valley Bank, N.A., announced today it expects to release its earnings for the twelve months and year ended December 31, 2012 on Friday, February 1, 2013, prior to the market opening. A copy of the release will be immediately available on the Company's website at www.hudsonvalleybank.com.
The Company also announced that management will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to review results of its fourth quarter on Friday, February 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM ET.
President and Chief Executive Officer, Stephen R. Brown will host the conference call.
All participants should dial in at least ten minutes prior to the call and request the
"HVB Fourth Quarter Earnings Call": Toll Free Call in (Domestic): 1-888-317-6016
International Call in: + 1-412-317-6016
A replay of the call will be available 1 hour from the close of the conference through February 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM ET.
Toll Free Call in (Domestic):
Conference #: 10023304
International Call In:
Conference #: 10023304
Participants will be required to state their name and company upon entering call.
The Company webcast will be available live at 10:00 AM ET and archived after the call, through its website at www.hudsonvalleybank.com.
About Hudson Valley Holding Corp. Hudson Valley Holding Corp., headquartered in Yonkers, NY, is the parent company of Hudson Valley Bank. Hudson Valley Bank is a Westchester based Bank with more than $2.9 billion in assets, serving the metropolitan area with 36 branches located in Westchester, Rockland, the Bronx, Manhattan and Brooklyn in New York and Fairfield County and New Haven County, in Connecticut. Hudson Valley Bank specializes in providing a full range of financial services to businesses, professional services firms, not-for-profit organizations and individuals; and provides investment management services through a subsidiary, A. R. Schmeidler & Co., Inc. Hudson Valley Holding Corp.'s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "HVB" and is included in the Russell 3000® Index. Additional information on Hudson Valley Bank can be obtained on their web-site at www.hudsonvalleybank.com
SOURCE Hudson Valley Holding Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London