|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Procera Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PKT), the intelligent policy enforcement company, today announced that it will report financial results for its 2012 fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, February 28, 2013 following the close of the market. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that afternoon to discuss the results.
Procera's 2012 fourth quarter and full year financial results conference call
Thursday, February 28th at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. PT)
Dial In Number:
877-941-1427 (US and Canada)
To access the live webcast, please visit: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=91522.
Additionally an archived replay may be accessed in the investor relations section of Procera's website at www.proceranetworks.com
A replay of the call will be available approximately one hour following the end of the call through 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
800-406-7325 (US and Canada)
Replay passcode: 4588176#
About Procera Networks, Inc.
Procera Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PKT) delivers Intelligent Policy Enforcement (IPE) solutions designed for carriers, service providers and high-end enterprises to enable proactive quality management; innovative service creation and delivery; detailed business analytics on network utilization and bandwidth consumption; and mitigate security threats. Procera's PacketLogic solutions deliver superior performance, scalability, and functionality to allow personalized services for millions of subscribers as part of the 3GPP Policy and Charging Control architecture. For more information, please visit www.proceranetworks.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher