|By Marketwired .||
|January 4, 2013 06:09 AM EST||
STAVANGER, NORWAY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- As participant in the Statoil US Employee Share Savings plan, the Statoil ASA primary insider Mr. William Maloney has on 4 January 2013 been allocated bonus shares based on participation in the program in 2010, at a share price of USD 25.56:
Name Allocated shares* New share holding* Maloney, William 315,059 18,446.962915
*American Depositary Receipts (ADR)
The above information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Statoil via Thomson Reuters ONE
Lars Troen Sorensen
senior vice president for investor relations
+47 51 99 77 90 / +47 90 64 91 44
vice president for investor relations in the USA
+1 203 978 6950, +1 203 570 5757
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London