|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 05:01 AM EST||
LONDON, January 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Over the winter a great many people feel the need to take a break somewhere sunny because of the low temperatures and the short days here in the UK. However, the team at The Laser Treatment Clinic in London are urging people to take care when they seek winter sun in hot countries this year.
The dangers of protracted exposure to the sun's UV rays are widely documented and most people are aware of the fact that sun-worshipping comes with considerable risk. There is not only the risk of sunburn and sunstroke, but also the risk of more permanent damage.
In the worst cases, persistent exposure to the strongest of the sun's rays can cause skin cancer, however the sun is also responsible for early signs of aging and negative changes in the character of the skin. Sun damage often appears in the form of lines, discolouration and reduced elasticity of the skin.
On a cosmetic level, these negative changes in the character of the skin can cause considerable distress. The team at The Laser Treatment Clinic have already successfully treated signs of sun damage in countless patients, helping them to rejuvenate their skin and restore their youthful complexions.
However, the team are urging people to take care this winter because prevention is better than cure. In hotter climes, the winter sun is just as dangerous as the summer sun in Europe and the UK so good preparation is essential. Seeking out shade during the hottest parts of the day and staying well-supplied with sun lotions and sun block is the best form of defence against the power of the sun.
Those who already suffer with signs of sun damage are advised not to make matters worse by engaging in more sun exposure this winter, but by investing in proper treatment to address the damage that already been done.
The Laser Treatment Clinic team can be visited at http://www.thelasertreatmentclinic.com where members of the public will find information on the type of treatments available.
Contact: Z. Patel, +44(0)20-7307-8712, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher