|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 02:53 AM EST||
TAIPEI, China, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Macronix International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 2337.TT), an independent designer, producer and provider of non-volatile memory and system logic solution, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss the fourth-quarter financial results on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time (1:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 6:00 a.m. London Time).
Dial-in details for the conference call are as follows:
Taiwan: +886 226507825
Singapore: +65 67239381
Japan: +81 345806080
UK: +44 2030598139
China (for Mobile Users): 4006208038
China (for Domestic Users): 8008190121
Pass code: 86230856
This call is being web-cast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at the website of Macronix at http://www.macronix.com.
The web-cast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson Reuters individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters password--protected event management site, StreetEvents (www.streetevents.com).
About Macronix International Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1989, Macronix International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 2337.TT) is a leading provider of innovative Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) solutions. Macronix is the largest worldwide manufacturer of ROM products, and also provide wide range of NOR Flash products across various densities for system embedded, consumer, and enterprise applications. Headquartered in Hsin-Chu, Taiwan, Macronix currently employs approximately 4,862 people worldwide.
For more information about Macronix, please visit http://www.macronix.com.
Douglas Sun, +886-3-578-6688 ext. 76632
SOURCE Macronix International Co., Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?