|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
LONDON, January 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- £25 cash-back available on selective credit cards from AA, Bank of Scotland, Halifax, Lloyds TSB, Nationwide, Natwest, Nectar, Post Office, RBS Sainsbury's Bank, Santander, SAV Credit and Vanquis.
- Special offer available at http://www.moneyexpert.com
Today (4th January 2013), leading price comparison website MoneyExpert.com is announcing the launch of a fantastic £25 cash-back deal on selective leading credit card deals taken out via the website in January.
The unique offer, which available from the MoneyExpert.com website, offers £25 cash-back when customers successfully sign up for selective credit cards in January for the following providers: AA, Bank of Scotland, Halifax, Lloyds TSB, Nationwide, Natwest, Nectar, Post Office, RBS Sainsbury's Bank, Santander, SAV Credit and Vanquis.
The promotion covers selective credit cards from these providers, ensuring that MoneyExpert.com is one of the best places to get a great credit card deal in 2013
Comments Mike Rowe, Chief Operations Officer at MoneyExpert.com;
"We are offering customers visiting the MoneyExpert.com website a great promotional deal on credit cards. The deal offers £25 cash-back on most credit cards taken out from the majority of credit card providers in the UK.
"We all know how expensive the Christmas period can be and millions of people will be looking to manage their finances better by switching credit cards this January - and with our special offer, customers have more reason than ever before to choose MoneyExpert.com as the place where they compare credit card deals. Anyone that chooses and successfully applies for a selected credit card will receive a £25 cash back reward - a great way to start the New Year."
MoneyExpert.com is one of the UK's most respected price comparison websites, bringing special offers and deals to hundreds of thousands of people to find the right product for them each month.
To compare credit card deals and benefit from this exceptional offer visit: http://www.moneyexpert.com/money/credit-solutions/credit-cards/home.aspx
Notes to Editors:
Contact Dale Lovell, Search News Media, to arrange interviews, images and more. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +44(0)1753-859-588
About MoneyExpert.com: MoneyExpert has been helping people find the best finance deal for over 20 years. We're proud of the impartial service we offer. We allow you to compare all products in the marketplace at the click of a mouse to help you find what's best for your money.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks