|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 01:01 AM EST||
LONDON, January 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Legal IQ is pleased to announce it will host a free IP webinar on Monetizing Intangible Assets to Generate Brand Value on Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (GMT) in association with the 10th Annual Nordic IPR Forum.
Intangible assets have the power to influence competitive advantage, wealth creation and economic prosperity. In this age of innovation, it is more important than ever to consider monetizing these potentially valuable assets.
This webinar will explore methods to monetize intangible assets to boost brand value, influence competitive advantage, wealth creation and economic prosperity. A panel of experts will outline common strategies, explore the pros and cons of each approach, and argue the case for preserving brand value.
Topics that will be discussed within this 60-minute webinar include:
- Build IP monetization strategies to drive brand value from assets
- How to drive customer engagement through brand licencing
- How to demonstrate brand value through effective IP management
- Tips, pros and cons of outbound licensing, sales and enforcement
- The disposal of patents to non-practicing entities - and its downside
Chairing the discussion will be two eminent bloggers in the field -Stephen Jenei, Managing Director, Jenei LLC & Patent Baristas blog and Jeffrey Goodwin, eDiscovery Litigation Expert, eDiscoveryCloud.net. The panel will include Malcom Meeks, Principal, IP Licencing Attorney Andrea Ryder, Head of Licencing, Lego Group Nikolai Bisgaard, VP IPR, GNResound, Stéphane Hedarchet, Senior IP Counsel, GE Healthcare, and Jonas Anderson, Director of Licencing, Europe, Electrolux
Register for this free IP webinar at http://www.nordicipr.com/webinar_pr today!
All five of the panellists will also be speaking at the Nordic IPR Forum (http://www.nordicipr.com ), taking place 18th - 20th March 2013 in Stockholm. For further whitepapers, articles and podcasts on this topic, please visit the IP Online Library at http://www.nordicipr.com/webinar_pr .
Press are invited to attend the 10th Annual Nordic IPR Forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass, please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher