|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 10:21 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ViSalus™, the company known for its Body By Vi™ 90-Day Challenge, is inviting everyone to kick off their personal New Year's health resolutions by joining the World's Largest Resolution Rally on January 5, 2013. More than 300 Resolution Rally events will be taking place throughout the U.S. and Canada, encouraging everyone to "go public" with their resolution and jump-start their journey toward health and fitness transformation.
ViSalus Co-Founders Ryan Blair and Blake Mallen, along with Co-Founder and Global Ambassador Nick Sarnicola and his wife Ashley, will personally be attending 10 Resolution Rally events throughout Florida, Texas and California on Saturday. They will be on hand to speak to the thousands of people who texted their personal New Year's Health Resolution to ViSalus over the last few weeks.
"More than 32,000 people have shared their New Year's Health Resolutions with us so far and we are certain that number will continue to grow," said Blake Mallen, Co-Founder and CMO of ViSalus. "People make resolutions to lose weight and get in shape but it's very hard to keep those resolutions without support. Each of the hundreds of events across the country is an inspiring way for people to kick off their commitment to transform their health with the support of a community of people sharing similar goals."
In 2012, ViSalus had1.5 million people join the Body by Vi Challenge, and to date, the company has served over 500 million shakes to millions of people who have lost millions of pounds. In 2013, ViSalus is taking it to the next level with the NEW Body by Challenge, which will be unveiled at the hundreds of Resolution Rally events taking place this Saturday.
It's not too late for the public to share their New Year's resolutions and participate in the World's Largest Resolution Rally this weekend. Simply text your health resolutions to 323-378-5863 for a sneak peek at of the NEW Challenge and then visit www.resolutionrally.vi.com to find a Resolution Rally event near you.
Founded in 2005 with headquarters in Los Angeles, CA and Troy, MI, ViSalus™ is the company behind the Body by VI ™ Challenge, a 90-day weight-loss and fitness platform. ViSalus champions personal victories and entrepreneurship through a social marketing model, premium products, and support community. ViSalus™ is majority-owned by Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH). www.vi.com
Contact: Anne Cummings, 212-299-3975, Anne.Cummings@zenogroup.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London