|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 09:22 PM EST||
DAYTON, Ohio, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- There are so many reasons why customers choose to buy a new car in Dayton, OH. A lot of the time the car that they have doesn't fit their needs or is no longer running that great. So while a new car is needed in these situations, not all car shoppers can afford to buy a brand new car. That's where Matt Castrucci Mazda comes in with its huge selection of used cars in Dayton, OH.
One of the advantages of being a dealership that offers an incredible selection of new cars is that we are able to take quality vehicles in trade. Matt Castrucci is your local car dealership that stocks an incredible selection of used cars in Dayton, OH. At Matt Castrucci Mazda we are able to turn around and offer trade-in vehicles at very low prices for customers that want to buy a used car in Dayton, OH.
Our selection of used cars in Dayton, OH is enormous. At Matt Castrucci Mazda we have vehicles for every income level and need. Our selection is always changing and we can assure you that you will find something that will fit your needs. Keep checking our website as our inventory is always changing.
At Matt Castrucci Mazda we also offer a wide range of car repairs and service updates including general repairs and maintenance, Mazda factory recalls and warranty service on all models. If you need an oil change, transmission service, brakes, or even engine repair, Matt Castrucci Mazda has you covered. Use our handy schedule service form to set up an appointment or call 937-434-4723 and one of our service advisors will be glad to help you.
Matt Castrucci Mazda stocks new and used cars in Dayton, OH. We also provide car repair and maintenance services in Dayton, OH. Here at Matt Castrucci Mazda, we carry new Mazda, used cars, trucks and SUVs to fit every need. So when you are looking for a new or used car in Dayton, OH come to Matt Castrucci for all needs. Contact the professionals at Matt Castrucci Mazda by calling 877-321-5043 or visit the dealership online at www.mattcastruccimazda.com.
Media Contact: Todd Williams, Matt Castrucci Mazda, 877-321-5043, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Matt Castrucci Mazda
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks