|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 09:17 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Since interviews with CBS News and several talk radio shows have been released, Amber Walter has been receiving several emails inquiring information of the true identity of her character, Arizona State Senator Damien Preston, and his whereabouts, and why she has been withholding that information.
Her response to those questions in every interview thus far has been the same; that she does not find it to be the appropriate time nor measure to take at this moment. There are several factors she has to take into consideration before outing her former abuser and will do so when she feels the time is right.
"I would like the public to know that I'm signed on to write two more novels, a prequel and a sequel to my current novel, The Three Year Lie. Both of these novels will be labeled as NON-FICTION and will be revealing the names and answers to all of the mounting questions the public has been wanting to know, the identity of the man who abused me from ages 11-15, being one of them." Walter recently wrote on her blog.
She is currently working on the prequel, with the working title being Ingrid's Prison. This novel will focus more on the abuse she was subjected to from her parents and stepmother Ingrid -the horrifying moments in her life from ages 5 to 11. The age prior to meeting Senator Damien Preston with whom she had a romantic and sexual relationship with while still a minor. This novel is set to be completed by April 2013- release date of May 2013.
Further updates regarding identifying the senator and her new novels will be available on Amber Walter's twitter account @Amber_Walter and on her Facebook.
About Penman Publishing.
Penman Publishing was created by creative genius Jason Mogler out of Chicago, Illinois and caters to up and coming authors. They have a collection of both short stories and novels being published by late November 2013 through 2014 and are currently accepting submissions from unpublished authors.
SOURCE Penman Publishing
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks