|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 06:28 PM EST||
BRAINTREE, Mass., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Career Institute, a medical, dental and information technology focused career school announced that they are now offering a Nursing Aide Training program. Currently, the program is available exclusively at the Braintree, Massachusetts location.
Nursing aides and CNAs are an integral part of the healthcare team. With a curriculum that focuses on a combination of practical and clinical training, students will be amply prepared to enter a career as a nursing aide. Courses cover CPR and first aid certification, laboratory training, clinical skills, medical terminology and a general introduction to the healthcare system. The program is also designed specifically to prepare students to take the Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Certification Examination.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of nursing aides and CNAs is expected to grow 20% from 2010 to 2020, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. This larger-than-average expected employment growth rate was a major factor in the decision to begin offering the program at the Braintree location.
"We recognize the need for qualified nursing aides and CNAs as the elderly population grows in the coming years. Our program is designed to provide our students with the clinical and administrative skills they need to find employment in healthcare facilities across the country. This program will help fill the growing need for nursing aides in a variety of facilities and will compliment the other healthcare training programs offered here at Braintree," said Andree Fontaine, CEO of American Career Institute.
In addition to the new Nursing Aide Training program, the American Career Institute location in Braintree also offers Dental Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding and Billing, Digital Gaming Design, Digital Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Graphic and Web Design, PC & Network Design with Security and Oracle Administration & Enterprise Solutions Developer.
For more information about the Nursing Aide Training program offered at the American Career Institute Braintree location, call 866-975-4427 or visit the American Career Institute website at www.aci.edu/programs/nursing-aide.
About Gragg Advertising
Gragg Advertising is a full-service, strategic advertising agency focusing on data-driven results and direct-response marketing. Gragg Advertising was established in 1992 by Greg Gragg and now employs over 70 people. Working with clients around the globe, Gragg Advertising focuses on providing a quantifiable return on investment for the marketing dollars of their clients. The agency combines traditional branding strategy with proven direct response marketing tactics in order to create advertising that is both memorable and measurable. Learn more at graggadv.com.
Brian Van Note
Public Relations Specialist
816.931.0050 ext 308
450 E 4th Street, Suite 100
SOURCE Gragg Advertising
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London