|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 06:26 PM EST||
BOSTON, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After the Sandy Hook tragedy, there is not a parent in the world who has not slowed down to hold onto every moment with his or her child. American Dreamers single, 'Precious Time', released on November 1, 2012, was written before the Sandy Hook tragedy. Still, Precious Time's message is relevant and poignant. In the wake of the disturbing events that took the lives of innocent children and loving teachers, 'Precious Time,' by American Dreamers is a touching reminder to show your children you love them every day.
The video features husband-wife songwriting duo Christine and Marcus Rap (American Dreamers) and musician, Steven Sadler playing Lap Steel. There is also a video of children in their various stages throughout. Precious Time can be a perfect parent-child wedding dance song, graduation song or the perfect for a photo and video montage. Precious Time portrays the amazing love a family brings. One of lyric lines are "You were mine to borrow for a while." Yes, break out the tissues!
Christine and Marcus have been writing together for 17 years. Songwriter and Producer, Marcus Rap is platinum awarded for albums with the New Kids on the Block and Tommy Page. Songwriter and Producer Christine Rap's vocal talent and music have landed her opening spots for big name artists like Natasha Bedingfield, Maroon 5, and Sarah Bareilles.
Refreshingly, American Dreamers' approach to writing music is based on their real lives as regular people. They both worked full-time jobs to build a life and support their family. They are focused on having solid Family Values. Christine is now a stay-at-home-mom and student and Marcus is a full-time Engineer. When do they find time to make music? Their website says "...after our kids go to bed at night."
"Precious Time' will ensure there won't be a dry eye for all parents, both young and older. Precious Time is the lead single for their upcoming EP 'The Dream' to be released in 2013 by publishing Company, Chiki Songs Publishing. No official release date has been set.
Precious Time Video: Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GdMXDXm_zE
SOURCE Chiki Songs Publishing
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks