|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 06:22 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Bullion Development Corp. (TSXV: GBB) (OTCPINK: GBBFF) (the "Company" or "Gold Bullion") is pleased to provide an independent NI 43-101 Technical Report. prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101"), on its Granada Gold Property, located along the prolific Cadillac trend in North-western Quebec, 5 km south of the city of Rouyn-Noranda.
The Technical Report, entitled "Granada Gold Project Resource Estimate, Rouyn-Noranda, Abitibi, QC", dated January 3, 2013 with an effective date of November 15, 2012, was prepared by SGS Canada Inc. and authored by Claude Duplessis, P.Eng., and Gilbert Rousseau, P.Eng., Qualified Persons as defined by NI 43-101 and Karina Sarabia, GIT and Jonathan Gagné, P.Eng. The Technical Report is available through the Internet under the Company's profile on the Canadian System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website at www.goldbulliondevelopmentcorp.com.
About Gold Bullion Development Corp.
Gold Bullion Development Corp. is a TSX Venture-listed junior natural resource company focusing on the exploration and development of its Granada Property near Rouyn-Noranda, Québec. Additional information on the Company's Granada gold property is available by visiting their website at www.GoldBullionDevelopmentCorp.com and on SEDAR.com.
"Frank J. Basa"
Frank J. Basa, P.Eng.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
SOURCE Gold Bullion Development Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks