|By Marketwired .||
|January 3, 2013 06:20 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- January 3, 2013 - Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut on behalf of investors who purchased Blyth, Inc. ("Blyth" or the "Company") (NYSE: BTH) stock between March 14, 2012 and November 6, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/blyth-bth.
The complaint alleges that, during the Class Period, defendants issued materially false and misleading statements regarding the Company's financial performance and future prospects. In particular, the complaint alleges that the Company overstated the viability of ViSalus, Inc., a weight loss marketing company in which Blyth holds a controlling interest, in order to mask declining performance in the Company's other units and lines.
If you suffered a loss in Blyth you have until January 12, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/blyth-bth/.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (212) 363-7171
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher