|By Marketwired .||
|January 3, 2013 05:36 PM EST||
BLAIRSVILLE, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ: UCBI) today announced it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Thursday, January 24, 2013, before the stock market opens. The Company also will hold a conference call at 11:00 a.m. ET on the same day to discuss its financial results, business highlights and outlook.
To access the call dial (877) 380-5665 and use the conference number 86024021. The conference call also will be webcast and can be accessed by selecting 'Calendar of Events' within the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.ucbi.com.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
Headquartered in Blairsville, United Community Banks, Inc. is the third-largest bank holding company in Georgia. United has assets of $6.7 billion and operates 27 community banks with 104 banking offices throughout north Georgia, the Atlanta region, coastal Georgia, western North Carolina and east Tennessee. United specializes in providing personalized community banking services to individuals and small to mid-size businesses and also offers the convenience of 24-hour access through a network of ATMs, telephone and on-line banking. United's common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol UCBI. Additional information may be found at United's website at www.ucbi.com.
For more information:
Rex S. Schuette
Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks