|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 05:35 PM EST||
REDMOND, Wash., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft Corp. will publish fiscal year 2013 second-quarter financial results after the close of the market on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013 on the Microsoft Investor Relations Web site at http://www.microsoft.com/investor. A live webcast of the earnings conference call will be made available at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time on the Microsoft Investor Relations Web site at http://www.microsoft.com/investor.
The company will also participate in the following event for the financial community:
JP Morgan Tech Forum at the 2013 International CES
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
12:45 p.m. PT
Tami Reller, chief financial officer and chief marketing officer, Windows Division
Interested parties can listen to a webcast of these events on the Microsoft Investor Relations Web site at http://www.microsoft.com/investor.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher