|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 04:46 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MDC Partners Inc. will present at the Citi 2013 Global Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference at The Bellagio on Tuesday, January 8, 2013. David Doft, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at 11:15 AM Pacific Standard Time (PST). A live, audio webcast of the fireside chat will be available to the public at www.mdc-partners.com. The webcast archive will be available for ninety days following the presentation.
About MDC Partners Inc.
MDC is a Business Transformation Organization that utilizes technology, marketing communications, data analytics, insights and strategic consulting solutions to drive meaningful returns on Marketing and Communications Investments for multinational clients in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean.
MDC's durable competitive advantage is to Empower the Most Talented Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders to Drive Business Success to new levels of Achievement, for both our Clients and our Shareholders, reinforcing MDC's reputation as "The Place Where Great Talent Lives."
MDC Partners' Class A shares are publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol "MDCA" and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDZ.A".
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which may cause the actual results or objectives to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risk factors include, among other things, the Company's financial performance; risks associated with the effects of economic downturns; ability to attract and retain key clients; ongoing compliance with debt agreements and MDC's ability to satisfy contingent payment obligations when due; and other risk factors set forth in the Company's Form 10-K for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 and subsequent SEC filings.
Chief Financial Officer
SOURCE MDC Partners Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks