|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 04:38 PM EST||
Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq: INTX), a leading provider of consumer and corporate identity theft risk management services that has protected more than 35 million consumers since its inception, today announced that John Scanlon, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in the upcoming Sidoti & Company Semi-Annual New York Micro Cap Conference. The investor meetings will highlight Intersections' operating strategy.
The company's presentation to investors is scheduled on Monday, January 7, 2013 at The Grand Hyatt New York Hotel starting at 2:50 pm (EST). All interested investors are invited to attend. If you cannot attend, written materials for the presentation will be available at http://www.intersections.com.
Intersections Inc. (Nasdaq: INTX) is a leading provider of consumer and corporate identity risk management services. Intersections provides various levels of service to more than 8.2 million consumers. Those services are offered through North America's leading financial institutions, directly to consumers under Intersections’ award-winning IDENTITY GUARD® brand (http://www.identityguard.com), and through the company’s exclusive partnership with ITAC, the Identity Theft Assistance Center. Since 1996, Intersections has protected the identities of more than 35 million consumers.
Stock information including all SEC filings and press releases are located at http://www.intersections.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher