|By Marketwired .||
|January 3, 2013 04:15 PM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) will provide a live video webcast of its news conference at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held Jan. 7, 2013 at 4 p.m. PT. The conference will demonstrate a range of attractive, high-performance mobile computing and gaming systems reflective of the company's longer-term strategy to focus on creating differentiated IP leadership.
A live video webcast of the news conference can be accessed at ir.amd.com. A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 30 days after the conference.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?