|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 03:20 PM EST||
DIRECTV will present at Citi’s 2013 Global Internet, Media & Telecommunications conference on Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:45 p.m. PT. The presentation will include an update and outlook on the DIRECTV businesses. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at www.directv.com/investor and an archive of the webcast will also be available on this website.
|Date:||Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013|
|Time:||12:45 p.m. PT / 3:45 p.m. ET|
|Speaker:||Michael White, Chairman, President & CEO|
About DIRECTV: DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV) is one of the world's leading providers of digital television entertainment services. Through its subsidiaries and affiliated companies in the United States, Brazil, Mexico and other countries in Latin America, DIRECTV provides digital television service to 19.9 million customers in the United States and more than 14.5 million customers in Latin America. DIRECTV sports and entertainment properties include three regional sports networks (Northwest, Rocky Mountain and Pittsburgh) as well as a 60 percent ownership interest in Game Show Network. For more information on DIRECTV, visit directv.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher