|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 03:06 PM EST||
NEW YORK, SYDNEY, TOKYO, LONDON, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2012, McCann Health again won more international and national awards and honors, re-establishing it as the most creatively awarded and recognized healthcare agency network in the world for the third year in a row.
These top honors and awards include:
- Most Global Awards: McCann Health dominated by winning 5 Global Awards: 2 from Sydney, 1 from HumanCare in New York, 1 from Japan, 1 from London – more than any other agency. Plus this year for the first time, the Global Award Show awarded a new accolade-- Agency Network of the Year, which McCann Health also won;
- Most Clio Healthcare Awards: a Gold and 4 Bronze won by McCann Health London, Sydney and HumanCare NY ;
- Most International Rx Club Awards: McCann Health won the most Gold and Silver creative awards (3 Gold and 7 Silver) plus the Best of Show Carveth's Way Award. The next best agency won 1 Gold and 2 Silver. Winning Gold were McCann Health offices in Canada, UK and Singapore, and winning Silver were McCann Torre Lazur, McCann echo TL, McCann Health Australia, China and UK;
- At the 2012 IPA Best of Health Awards, McCann Health London scored 'Best of Show' Professional, while Sydney won 'Local Innovation Award,' plus 4 Silver and 14 Bronze awards;
- McCann Health Australia named Specialist Agency of the Year (Gold) by Campaign Asia
- McCann Health China named Specialist Agency of the Year (Gold) by Campaign Asia – third year in a row.
- McCann Health Japan named Specialist Agency of the Year (Gold) by Campaign Asia – third year in a row.
- McCann Health India named Specialist Agency of the Year (Silver);
- McCann Health Japan President Amar Urhekar named Japan/ Korea Agency Head of the Year by Campaign Asia;
- McCann echo Torre Lazur swept the 23rd annual Med Ad News Manny Awards show, winning all 3 of the categories in which they were nominated: Agency of the Year, Category III; Best Interactive Physician Campaign; and Best Self-Promotion Campaign.
- McCann Health Japan won Grand Prix from Nikkei Ad Awards for "Digital Ad" for Novartis Exforge's tie-up website.
Jeremy Perrott, Global Creative Director, McCann Health, commented, "After a year of heavy investment in our commitment to be the best-- including holding two more worldwide creative training seminars for our clients and ourselves in Dubai and Los Angeles this year -- our creative product and belief in our ability to produce work that breaks new ground have been recognized in our best year ever in the award shows. We strive for innovation-driven solutions: Innovation in the use of media, technology, digital and integration."
John Cahill, Global CEO, McCann Health, said, "In the last four years, Jeremy has become the most awarded creative leader in the healthcare communications industry. Stand-out creative performance across our entire network is proof we have embraced the challenge to be the best among our healthcare agency colleagues. In the months ahead, we will seek to achieve ever greater success as the result of more innovative partnerships and hard work. I am truly grateful to all our clients and to our great network, and I look forward to 2013 with much enthusiasm."
About McCann Health: Comprising the world's most connected health and wellness experts, McCann Health is the most awarded professional and consumer health communications network with the largest international expertise spanning 35 countries and 61 offices. McCann Health's global network includes McCann HumanCare, McCann Healthcare, McCann Regan Campbell Ward, McCann Torre Lazur, McCann echo TL-- as well as the leading worldwide medical communications and consultancy practice, McCann Complete Medical. McCann Health is a part of McCann Worldgroup, the largest marketing communications agency network in the world, and is a leading healthcare agency network owned by Interpublic Group [NYSE: IPG].
SOURCE McCann Health
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher