|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 03:00 PM EST||
LAFAYETTE, La., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBERIABANK Corporation (NASDAQ: IBKC), the parent holding company of IBERIABANK (www.iberiabank.com), announced today that it will release fourth quarter 2012 results after the close of business on Thursday, January 24, 2013, and follow with a conference call the next morning.
The fourth quarter release of earnings and supplemental presentation materials will be distributed after the close of business on Thursday, January 24, 2013, followed by a live conference call, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, January 25, 2013. Interested persons may access the conference call by dialing 1-800-230-1059. The confirmation code for the call is 276812. A replay of the call will be available until midnight Central Time on February 1, 2013, by dialing 1-800-475-6701. The access code for the replay is 276812.
At September 30, 2012, IBERIABANK Corporation had total assets of $12.5 billion, shareholders' equity of $1.5 billion, and a tangible common equity ratio of 9.01%. The Company's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "IBKC."
IBERIABANK Corporation is a financial holding company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana with offices in 12 states. IBERIABANK Corporation and its predecessor organizations have served clients for 125 years.
SOURCE IBERIABANK Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks