|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 01:43 PM EST||
CareTech Solutions, an information technology and Web products and services provider for more than 200 hospitals announced today the company was named “Best in KLAS, Partial IT Outsourcing” for its clinical help desk called Service Desk in the “2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” report. Service Desk is an on-shore IT help desk for hospitals with trained analysts available 24/7/365 to assist with end-user issues arising from the use of clinical and business information technology systems.
“CareTech’s Service Desk is the fastest growing piece of our business, and it’s rewarding to hear that our clients rank our performance as the best in the industry,” said Jim Giordano, president and CEO, CareTech Solutions. “This award is a testament to our employees’ commitment to do whatever it takes to deliver exceptional healthcare IT – every day!”
About the “2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” Report
The “2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” report provides a summary of the KLAS performance ratings gathered over the past 12 months (18 months for select services) for healthcare IT software and services vendors in nearly 100 market segments. Each segment includes a listing of vendor products ranked according to their KLAS performance scores, which scores have been compiled from the feedback of thousands of healthcare providers at physician offices, clinics, hospitals, and IDNs throughout the United States and Canada.
KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by enabling providers to be heard and to be counted. Working with thousands of healthcare executives and clinicians, KLAS gathers data on software, services, medical equipment, and infrastructure systems to deliver timely reports, trends, and statistical overviews. The research directly represents the provider voice and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. KLAS was founded in 1996, and their staff and advisory board average 25 years of healthcare information technology experience. Follow KLAS on Twitter at www.twitter.com/KLASresearch.
About CareTech Solutions
CareTech Solutions is an information technology (IT) and Web products and services provider for more than 200 U.S. hospitals and health systems, creating value for clients through customized IT solutions that contribute to improving patient care while lowering healthcare costs. From implementing emerging technologies to supporting day-to-day IT operations, CareTech offers clients expert health information technology services earning it the 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 Best in KLAS award for IT Outsourcing (Extensive) as ranked by healthcare executives and professionals in the respective annual Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” report.
For more information, please visit www.caretech.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London