|By Marketwired .||
|January 3, 2013 01:42 PM EST||
PHOENIX, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- The Arizona Lottery announces the launch of its newest Scratchers series, Arizona Black. These Scratchers are in stores now and offer the most and largest prize amounts of any Arizona Lottery second chance drawing.
"The new Arizona Black Scratchers series was created in direct response to our players' requests for more second chance drawing games and additional opportunities to win," said Karen Bach, director of budget, products, and communications for the Arizona Lottery. "This new Scratchers series has a sleek, modern design that is visually appealing, and we expect it to be very popular with our players."
The Arizona Black series includes the following five Scratchers tickets, ranging in price from $1 to $20:
Arizona Black Special Price: $1 Top Prize: $1,500 Arizona Black Select Price: $2 Top Prize: $10,000 Arizona Black Limited Price: $5 Top Prize: $50,000 Arizona Black Elite Price: $10 Top Prize: $100,000 Arizona Black Exclusive Price: $20 Top Prize: $500,000
The Arizona Black Scratchers series includes four second chance drawings, with prizes totaling $798,000, including a $500,000 top prize. Players can enter their non-winning tickets from any of the five Arizona Black games into the second chance drawings by visiting the Arizona Lottery website at ArizonaLottery.com.
Scheduled second chance draw dates are March 28, April 25, May 30, and a final date yet to be determined. The deadline for entry is 11:59 p.m. on the day prior to each scheduled drawing. All entries received prior to the designated drawing will be eligible for subsequent drawings, unless that entry has already received a prize.
For more information about Arizona Black Scratchers or the second chance drawings, please visit ArizonaLottery.com.
Players must be 21 years or older to purchase or redeem tickets. Overall odds vary by game. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, these materials may be made available in an alternate format. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-NEXT STEP. Please play responsibly.
About the Arizona Lottery
The Arizona Lottery operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products; it receives no General Fund dollars from the State. Proceeds from sales of Lottery tickets -- over $3 million per week -- fund a variety of state programs. Since July 1981, the Arizona Lottery has paid out more than $5 billion in prizes to players, over $2.8 billion in net profit to the state and almost $591 million in commissions to retailers.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London