|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 11:51 AM EST||
CMS Peripherals, the UK and Irish award-winning data storage distributor, today announced that it has formally changed its corporate name to CMS Distribution. In connection with the name change, the new corporate website has become www.cmsdistribution.com.
CMS Distribution will service the reseller community of both CMS Peripherals and CCI Distribution, whom it acquired in 2011. Reseller customers of either company will experience minimal disruption. Their account manager’s details, including telephone numbers, remain unchanged while former email addresses are redirected to the new domain, @cmsdistribution.com. Online customers of either company can continue to trade at the new online store, www.cmsdistribution.com.
Frank Salmon, founder and Managing Director commented, “The acquisition has been a wonderful success. Our new corporate name, CMS Distribution, more appropriately reflects our focus and mission as a channel only distribution company. Our resellers enjoy a greater breadth of product portfolio and expertise while our vendors benefit from greater customer reach.”
Paul Roughley, founder of CCI Distribution, becomes Operations Director of CMS Distribution. Paul commented, “It has been a great time for our customers and vendors. Our combined synergies have made us a significant proposition and we cherish the opportunity that lies ahead as CMS Distribution.”
About CMS Distribution Limited:
CMS Distribution is an award-winning, value added distributor of business and consumer data storage products and solutions in the UK and Ireland, resulting from the acquisition of CCI Distribution by CMS Peripherals in 2011.
CMS represents over 50 manufacturers including CommVault, Quantum, Seagate, Sandisk, Symantec, Toshiba, Iomega, LG, HP and APC.
The company is strictly trade only and sells to both the B2B and B2C channel partners. It services thousands of VARs, resellers and consultants from multi-nationals to smaller, local IT companies.
CMS is passionate about taking carefully chosen emerging storage vendors and new technology to market and is committed to scaling the vendors' and resellers' business by delivering operational excellence. The guiding philosophy is to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks